Monday, November 22, 2021

How Are You Holding Up

 It has been busy, busy, busy around here. 

I have been running around non stop these last few months. I am a working mom now and I have a high school senior. I sure that I don't have to tell you how nerve wrecking that is. I am trying to make sure he get's everything for college and keeping up with all the senior activities at the same time. It is a happy time, but also I feel like I am sitting on pins and needles. I know that in the end everything will be alright, we have to all do our part to get things moving along. Not to mention, I have another child who is in her sophomore year of high school, which feels like her freshman year because it's her first time in the building. I know that many of you are going through similar circumstances. Let us not get overwhelmed, because these are blessings. The fact that our families are progressing shows how blessed we are. Soon we will reap the benefits of our hard work as a family. 

No comments: