Tuesday, September 10, 2019

A Mother's Journey

                                                                 
                                                   


                                                      Hello Moms! ✋✋✋



I know that you are busy mommin it right now, but take your shoes off, kick your feet up and read on.









A quick note about myself I am a mom of two from New Jersey!
I know everyone has a New Jersey joke 😊
It's alright, I am not offended at all I am use to it.

Any way, back to my introduction, I currently have two teenagers and they keep me on my toes.
My son is in his sophomore year of high school and my daughter is in her last year of middle school.
Time goes by fast, soon I will have two children in high school. Wow! I feel like the teenage years just sneaked up on me, but here we are. This transition into the teenage years has been a major learning experience, I am hanging in there. I am trying to cherish these days, because before I know it it will be time for my kids to go to college.

It's so much going on with teenagers, plus let's add cell phones and social media in the mix. I am trying to roll with the times and do the best I can as a parent. When it's all said and done the goal is to raise happy and healthy children. Also, to have children that will become adults equipped with the tools to navigate through life and make healthy independent decisions.

We are all on a different journey of motherhood, but I believe that the passion and love that we have for our children unites us all. Whatever phase of motherhood you are in right now know that you are not alone. You are doing the best that you can and that's all that matters. Take it easy on yourself!

Thanks for stopping by my blog, feel free to come back!

Cassandra



4 comments:

Proud Dad said...

Nice read. Keep it going!

Unknown said...

Ready for the ride.

Mommiana Angel said...

I am an expecting mother ; girl I’m stressed! I’ve been thinking about everything from properly breastfeeding to him praying he uses protection and is respectful to girls when he decides to have sex. I’m just trying to soothe my anxiety by focusing on preparing for his arrival. I think I maybe in the beginning of the nesting phrase; I’ve already purchased all his clothes from new born to 6 months and I’m slowly creeping into 6 months (I’m trying to stop until my shower 🤦🏾‍♀️). But I am definitely here for this blog; please spill ALL the tea ☕️.

Cassandra Rodgers said...

Hello thank you all for reading my blog and leaving your comments. Mommiana Angel, thank you for having the courage to share your personal thoughts.There is no handbook for parenting, we definitely learn as we go. Although, I can understand your anxiety about having your first child. I too went through the same thing, when I found out that I was expecting my first child I cried like a baby, not because I was happy, but because I was terrified. I questioned if I could be a good mother and I just didn't know if I was ready for motherhood.
I say all this to say that, the anxiety that you are feeling is normal for an expecting mother. My advice would be to go one step at a time. Take things step by step and you will be alright! Best wishes to you, wishing you and your baby a healthy and happy delivery.