Monday, February 17, 2020

Life Is Worth Celebrating!



The difficult times has it's lessons that teach us strength and perseverance.
In the difficult times, I really feel like I am being stretched, tested and molded in the area of strength and perseverance.

The good times show me that grace, love and happiness is one of life's greatest resource. Laughter, joy and harmony can be found in our passions, family, friends and faith. Life is worth celebrating through it all.

I try not to let the difficult times be louder than my good times. I seek to achieve balance in my life, knowing that I can find power in both the obstacles and the victories. Last weekend was a true example of how I had to persevere. Regardless, of the health issues that I was going through I had to pull through and plan my son's 16th birthday party. As a result his party turned out to be amazing! by far the biggest party that I have ever had for my children. Perseverance paid off! Even when I don't feel strong, I always show up anyway. Life is worth celebrating!



No comments: