Monday, April 20, 2020

My Love Language To My Family In #Quarantine


I see mom's across the globe virtually showing the love for their families through food.
There are ways to show love to our families, having a great meal with our family is just one of them. It makes me happy to cook a great meal for my family, and it's even better sitting down with them and enjoying that meal. I love to see the smiles and the joy that they feel when they eat a meal, I have made for them. Every mom has a love language that works for their family, food is one of my love language to my family. Although, I do have many other love languages to my family, food seems to be very prominent.

My other love language to my family is quality time, we love to go on family walks in the park. Our favorite thing to do at the park is to see the cherry blossoms. We missed the cherry blossoms this year due to the current pandemic, parks are closed in New Jersey. It's been hard to take a walk in our neighborhood because of the mandatory #stayhome order in our town. However, we are doing our best to do other activities as a family, we have a backyard that we can use for outdoor activities. My family and I also enjoy family game night, we have plenty board games to keep the fun going. Movie time is also among our favorite activities ( if we all agree on what movie to watch). Whatever, the circumstances are my love language to my family remains the same. Every mom wants to have a happy and healthy family, this gives me great joy. What is your love language to your family?












No comments: