Monday, May 11, 2020

How Are You Holding Up In Extended Quarantine!?



Yes! Our Governor really declared extended quarantine in New Jersey.
We are going to be in the house until June 5, 2020
These days home schooling, cooking and cleaning are my days.


And yes, my mom hair bun is getting bigger as the days go by. 😁













This is what I keep reminding myself, I am trying to keep up doing healthy activities in quarantine.
It is not easy to stay focus, because I am constantly reminded by the sadness of this pandemic. However, my children keep me busy and they are my motivation to stay healthy and calm in this sad situation. There are a few people in my church community that have passed away due to COVID-19. It is sad and heart breaking. My heart goes out to everyone that has a loved one who passed away and those that are going through this illness. We are all experiencing a collective traumatic experience, we are in this together and we will make it through together. I am doing my part by staying home and caring for my family. I check on my extended family and I send positive and post encourage messages through my social media. I also stay connected to my church community through social media. We are all doing what we can to make it through this healthy and strong.













I've always practiced hand washing and sanitizing, but now it is even more. I am sanitizing my house and everything that comes in my house. It's a lot of work but I rather be safe than sorry.


No comments: