Monday, November 23, 2020

What Is Your Favorite Thanksgiving Memory With Your Family



 It's that time of the year again. It's Thanksgiving, however it's unlike any other Thanksgiving. It's quarantine Thanksgiving. This year the large gatherings are forbidden, for the obvious reasons. COVID 19 is still among us and we have to stay safe. Safety is the name of the game this year. I will be inside with my family just the four of us, plus our cute little dog PopKorn. We will be a party of 5 this Thanksgiving. 

Now That I shared what I am going to be doing this Thanksgiving, I want to talk about my favorite thanksgiving memory. I have many great Thanksgiving memories, but their is one that stands out most in my mind. My favorite Thanksgiving memory was when my children were 3 and 4 years old. My son and daughter made turkeys out of construction paper and paper plates. It was an awesome time. They took their time to create something special for Thanksgiving. They were happy and giddy, they enjoyed every moment of creating those special turkeys. It was awesome as a mom so see them smile and proud of themselves for the creation that they had made. I was happy that they were happy. 


What's your favorite Thanksgiving Memory? 

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you, may the memories of this Thanksgiving be joyous for you and yours. 

No comments: