Monday, June 15, 2020

Here Is What I Did This Weekend!


So summer is here and we are free but not totally free.
We are free from homeschooling, but still not totally free to go everywhere because of the Global Pandemic.  A few places have opened in the state of New Jersey, but there are a lot of places that are still closed. Beauty salons, nail salons, dinning in restaurants and also some doctors offices are still closed. We are still walking on uncertain ground and need to be cautious. The upside is that the weather is great. The sun is shinning, flowers are blooming and the breeze is blowing. It is a perfect day for a walk in the park. The time is always right for some fresh air. I take my mask for safety, and that is all that I need.


Family Day Out!

It was great to get out and enjoy the sunshine with my family. We visited Liberty State Park. The scenery is amazing and sharing the experienced with my family is awesome. Everyone took part in this excursion even my dog had a blast. My dog was smiling from ear to ear. Look at his picture below, isn't he cute!? I am enjoying every moment with my family. Wishing you and your family a happy and sunny summer.

No comments: