Monday, June 29, 2020

What Is Your Favorite Summer Activity In Quarantine?

It's been hard to convince my children to get moving!
Who else have this problem?

Summer has just started so I have given my children a 2 week grace period before I establish a summer schedule. Until then we are free styling it!

We have been at this quarantine life for 4 months now, we have done a lot of activities together. Now that the weather has changed and the parks are open we are getting out more.
We also enjoy swimming in the privacy of our own backyard. I pretty much like to enjoy the fresh air with my family. Swimming and walking in the park is a perfect time to enjoy some fun in the sun.


I also like to fill the cooler up with sodas and water, pack some lunch and head to the park. Lunch in the park with my family on a sunny but breezy day is my cup of tea.

No comments: