Monday, September 28, 2020

SAYING FAREWELL TO SUMMER

 It's hard to believe that fall is here, but it's here. Summer went by fast and slow at the same time, let me explain. It was fast in the sense that here we are at the end of September in a flash; It was also slow in the sense that we spent most of the summer in quarantine. Safety was an issue due to the corona virus, so we ventured out the house on rare occasions. Quarantine makes the time feel slower than it actually is, these are the reasons why I say that the summer was fast and slow at the same time.


Does any one else feel like the summer went by fast and slow at the same time? Let me know in the comment section. 


I actually love the fall, the breeze blowing through my hair and the beautiful multicolored leaves are a sight to see. For a long time I actually called myself a "fall baby" with great pride. I was under the impression that my birthday was in the fall, I recently found out that my birthday is actually in the summer. I've always associated my birthday with going back to school in the fall. It's funny that I am just finding out in my 40's that my birthday is actually in summer. That was a funny story, I couldn't help but to share it. 😁

WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS FALL WITH YOUR FAMILY?

I think what I am looking forward to is spending time with family, this year has been a roller coaster ride and I am sure that many of you can relate to this. I think that this fall will be a time of love and spending quality time together as a family. Drop a comment, and tell me what you're looking forward to doing with your family this fall. 


No comments: