Monday, October 26, 2020

Moms, How Do You Find Time For Yourself During Quarantine

 Hello Moms!


We are experiencing unprecedented times, this has never happened to us ever. 

Although, most of us do not have to be out as much, we are learning how to navigate being home. 

Working from home, distant learning, chores and the list goes one. It has been a busy year and there is no 

end in sight. How do moms separate home life from work life and school life? 

Our entire world have collided together. Its been a constant juggling act for most of us. 

I was having a difficult time finding me time before this pandemic appeared. Although, I did have the 

luxury of going to the gym after school drop offs. Oh how I miss those days, I don't feel too safe going to 

the gym right now, it is a unnecessary risk for me to take. When I'm doing chores and checking on my 

children during distant learning, the day goes by quickly. I get so caught up with every detail of my children 

and chores that I have no time for anything else. I am always getting distracted with work, It was a never 

ending cycle! This weekend I decided to stop and focus on my self for a few hours. 

On Sunday, I woke up and went straight to the shower, got ready and took myself for a pedicure. I decided 

to try something new, I tried a Jelly Pedicure and I loved it. I don't think that I will ever go back to a regular 

pedicure. The only issue is that the time went way too fast, I wish that my self care time was longer. 

I was not ready to go home and get back in the house. When I arrived home I decided to hang out in the car 

and listen to some music. It was fun while it last, I plan on having more days when I avoid distractions, drop

everything and take care of myself. How do you find time for yourself in quarantine? Comment and share 

your self care journey.


Me taking a moment to breathe before I go back into the house. Hanging out in my car listening to music.






No comments: