Monday, April 26, 2021

Jump In The Life Raft First

 mommies there is no ending to the mommy duties. I have a chapter in my book entitled "Jump In The Life Raft First" 

Yes! Jump in the life raft first is exactly as it sounds. We cannot save anyone unless we save ourselves first. it is great that we have so much passion for our families, but we don't have to do it while neglecting ourselves.

Jumping in the life raft first is necessary for health and wellness. When mom is healthy and happy the whole family benefits from it. 

On a personal note, I plan on jumping in the life raft first, because I am worth it and my whole family is worth it. Taking care of myself is also taking care of my family. Being intentional with self care is not easy while juggling a busy schedule, but I find the time for self care no matter how small the time is. It's all about being intentional. 

 I hope that you find time to be intentional with yourself. 

 


No comments: