Monday, April 19, 2021

Why Mom On A Life Raft!?

 Hello Moms,


So I am excited to put pen to paper. 

It's no secret that I like to write, as I encounter new experiences and go through a new phase of life writing is the tool I use to process it all. Motherhood is apart of my journey and so I decided to write my way through the ups, downs and the lessons of motherhood. This is how my new book was born.

SO, WHY TITLE MY BOOK: MOM ON A LIFE RAFT?

The original title of my book was "Super Mom" 

While I was writing the book I realized that, I did not want to give the illusion that motherhood was perfect. My motherhood journey has been imperfect, and filled with lessons along the way. I wanted to paint the accurate picture of what my motherhood journey has been. Their is a chapter in my book titled: Jump on the life raft first. This has been the theme of my motherhood journey, learning to balance it all while striving to achieve self-care. Most days I was trying to hang on to the life raft to try and make it through. This is how Mom on a life raft was born. I was very revealing and vulnerable in sharing my journey, every mom have their own special journey. I am happy to be able to share the adventures of my journey. 

I speak about my quest to balance motherhood while maintaining self identity. I also talk about the struggles with being a newlywed and a new mom at the same time. I talk about everything! The good, the bad, the lessons and where I am now. 


Available On Amazon  
Available on amazon



No comments: