Monday, May 10, 2021

Moms, speak on it!! Are You Over Virtual Learning?

 Moms, for those of us who have opted to keep our children at home during the pandemic, and some of us may not have a choice I must add. I am interested to know your thoughts about virtual school. How have you and your child doing being home for such a long extended period of time? 

I personally, never thought that I would see the day that my children would actually want to go to school. It's been over a year and at first all the virtual meetings seemed very convenient. Having the virtual meeting was convenient because I didn't need to get in the car and sit in traffic to attend these meetings. However, right about now I am in virtual meeting overload. Not to mention my children are tired of sitting in the same room looking at the same computer screen. My children are restless and so am I, and when we do go out as a family we have to be extra cautious because of this invisible virus. In my son's words "I miss the days when we could go out and not worry about anything". I totally agree with him!! 

Because of all the reasons I mentioned, my children will definitely be attending school in person in September. Even if it's just a hybrid schedule where they attend a few days out of the week. I think it's good for them to have some sense of normalcy. This is where I am at this point, I will go about it in a safest way possible to make our transition back to some sort of normalcy. 

Moms, speak on it!!! 

Are you over it like I am?

What are your thoughts about virtual learning? 


No comments: