Monday, May 17, 2021

Moms, Thumbs Up Or Thumbs Down For The Covid-19 Vaccine For Your Child.

 I would like to hear your opinions. 

First, let me say that this is a personal choice and everyone is free to do what is best for their family. 

No one will be shamed here for giving their child the covid-19 vaccine and no one will be shamed for not getting the vaccine either. This is really a personal choice and whatever decision we make for our families will be the best decision. 

This year has been draining, I have seen so many people pass away and seen others very ill. For me personally, I had my mind made up before the vaccine even became available. I was against taking the vaccine, because there were just too many unknowns about it. Over a year later after having seen so many people suffering, I am starting to see things in a different light. After seeing loved ones suffer with this terrible virus, I want to be safe as possible. I have been hot and cold about taking the vaccine for a few months. However, I am leaning towards getting the vaccine. If I do end up getting it, I will probably still wear my mask until I feel comfortable not doing so in public. The vaccine has just been approved for children 12 years old to 15 years old. I am sure parents everywhere are trying to figure out if the vaccine it right for their child. It's a hard decision and I am sure that it has been for you as well. 

Whatever decision that you make, trust that it is the best decision.  


Vaccine OR No Vaccine!?


No comments: