Monday, May 24, 2021

Raise Your Hand If You Are A Parent That's Had Enough Of Virtual Learning?

 






I am over virtual learning because I think that my children need real socialization. This pandemic has forced us into virtual learning because I believe that is was the safest option for my children. We believe that is was the safest and right option for us, now we are looking at the possibility of doing in person learning next school year. I feel hopeful with the new vaccines that are available that we can, conquer this terrible virus known as covid-19. It has been convenient to attend class, meeting and work from the comfort of our own home. However, it has become tiresome to a degree. I hope that navigating safety in the summer and fall  season will be more feasible. We are all excited and happily awaiting an end to this pandemic. I stand firm on my stance that I will be glad to see happy smiling school children flocking to the schools once again. What are your thoughts about virtual learning? Are you enjoying the convenience of virtual learning or are you ready to get back to regular life before covid? 



No comments: