Monday, October 25, 2021

I Am Done Beating Myself Up

 Yes, Mommies!

I have been way too hard on myself in the role mom. I am done beating up on myself because honestly it makes the journey much more difficult than it needs to be. Life gets hard, but I am doing the best that I can and that is all that I can do. I know in my heart that I am doing the best that I can and that is all that I can do. I am learning that I cannot solve every problem and I don't have all the answers. I can do what I can and ask for help with other things and somethings will have to work themselves out. I stand in the power of being alright with not having it all figure out. 

I deserve happiness and I am done beating myself up, point blank and period. I am putting an end to beating myself up. I am practicing being kind to myself.  All may not be perfect in my world but my world will keep on turning. Wishing you peace and happiness along your journey, may your world flourish.

No comments: