Monday, October 4, 2021

Learning And Growing With Teenagers

Everyday is a learning experience with teenagers and the years seem to be flying by so fast. I am preparing my children for adulthood, but at the same time I want to hold on to their child like spirits and spend time with them making more memories. I don't want them to be in a rush to grow up, at the same time I have to prepare them for the future. It is a complicated situation, I am learning how to keep things balanced. 


Keeping It Balanced

I enjoy sharing special moments with my teenagers, the fun and laughter is like none other. As my children gets older I am understanding the importance of taking time to smell the roses together. These days are precious and I don't want it to slip by. Although there is an urgency to make plans for the future, that cannot be over shadowed by the present. Everything has it's time and place, I trust that we are always at the right place at the right time. We are moving from grace to grace and I trust in the process. 

No comments: