Monday, October 18, 2021

My Life Is Flashing Before My Eyes

 Lately, I can't help but feel like I am old because time is just flying by so fast. As I watch my children grow and  accomplish so many milestones it feels surreal. My first born will be 18 years old soon and my second child will be 16 years old. I can't help but to think how fast the years are going by. I feel like my life is flashing before my eyes. On the other hand I can't help but to feel proud, one decision after another for the last 18 years has brought me to this place. That is something to be proud of.

Life is far from perfect but it is a blessing. My children are a blessing to my life, I Have grown as a person because of them. Through the many twists and turns of life, I have gained so much from the experience of being a mom. I have learned from the difficult times and I am better because of it. I will continue to learn as my children transition into adulthood. As time progress I appreciate everything both the difficult and the good situations. All of this has brought me to this place that I am in my life. The place that I am in is a state of reflective joy. I feel joy when I think about my journey as a mother. This joy that I feel is the sum total of laughter, tears, prayers and smiles. Time does not stand still, but I am soak in every moment.


No comments: