Sunday, December 8, 2019

The reason why I write!

  WHY WRITING?


We all have a "thing"

By "thing" I mean something that bring calmness, focus or purpose to our lives.
That could be anything from music, sports, knitting, making model air planes etc...
The sky is the limit, some people may even call it a hobby.
I don't even know if there is a name for it.
All I know is that writing is my "thing"
Writing may be your "thing" too.


Ever since I can remember writing has always been my comfort place.
I love to create and express myself through writing.
I have been writing since I was a child.
I always kept a diary or journal with me. I think writing gave me an escape from my very difficult childhood. I was also very quiet and lonely as a child, I often felt unheard and unseen. Writing gave me my voice, I feel like I can speak through my writing. Also, being a stay at home mom for 16 years get lonely sometimes. Writing is like medicine to my soul, it is a form of therapy to me. Writing has also been a outlet to express my creativity. This is why writing is my "thing"
                                                   
What is your thing?
                                         
                                                           

No comments: