Monday, December 30, 2019

Do you ever feel like you are on a hamster wheel?



I get this feeling all the time, there is endless chores and the mommy gig is 24 hours a day.
More than that everything is just so repetitive. I get that routine can be a good thing, but honestly it gets so boring doing the same thing over and over again. It really feels like listening to a broken record that is stuck on the same word on repeat. It is super annoying and very frustrating, not to mention very draining. Is it too much to ask for a little spontaneity?

I love being a mom don't get me wrong, but a woman just need to let her hair down sometimes and LIVE! I want to continue to be that present mom and wife, and at the same time thrive as an individual and a woman. I am believe that I can have it all and I won't stop until I achieve balance in my life.
                                                       

                                               I WANT IT ALL!!!


No comments: