Monday, January 13, 2020

Parents Are Not Expendable!

Have you ever written an resignation letter?

I have written two resignation letters that I can recall.
As a student I had to leave my part time job because of my school. Lastly, I left my sales job to pursue other opportunities. A resignation letter is basically a professional way to leave a job, although it's not mandatory it is suggested. Not to mention, it is the proper way to leave a position to make it official. Also, a resignation letter leaves no grey area with the employee and employer. A resignation letter is a clear communication of intention written by the employee to an employer. As I was thinking about all the jobs that I have had over the years. I realized how expendable those jobs are. The only job that is NOT expendable is motherhood and parenthood.



                                          Yes! Let's hear it for Parenthood!


Motherhood/Parenthood is the only job that you cannot write an resignation letter for.
Parents are not expendable!
As parents we are always needed, that is very encouraging to know that parenthood is so important and held in such high regard. Parenting is hard work and it's tiring, but it is also the best job that I have ever had.

  Parenthood Is The Only Job That You Can't Write A Resignation Letter For!


No comments: