Monday, January 27, 2020

The Funniest Things That My Children Has Done



There are many funny moments that I cam remember, but there are a few that takes the cake.




One of the most hilarious moments is when I found a trail of lotion on the floor. I was curious to know why lotion was on the floor. I followed the trail and it led me to my bedroom. I found a very adorable 4 year old covered in creamy lotion. My son had lotion all over his head, face, hands and clothes. Seeing my son smothered in lotion was the funniest thing I have ever seen. I asked him: what are you doing? he then replied " I need lotion" I took a picture to capture the moment. I could not help but to laugh at him, I did not have it in me to be angry at him. After I was done laughing at him, I gave him a gentle reminder to not play with the lotion.



                                            🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

My daughter also had funny moments, she enjoyed making videos of her skits and those were some of the funniest times. She would direct me to start filming on my cell phone and that is how her love for making skits began. My daughter had one character that was very hilarious, the character's name was "old woman" The character's voice mimicked that of an older woman and her stature was short and feeble. It was not only creative but it was very funny. I laughed and laughed at how hilarious her imitation was, I would asked her sometimes to do "old woman" and she would entertain me. I am happy that I have it all captured on film, it will be great to look back on  those funny moments.



These are the simple but meaningful joys of parenting. 

No comments: