Monday, March 23, 2020

My Calm place!

Having a calm place is great to decompress from the business of life.
Our calm place may be different.
Besides writing I enjoy aromatherapy.

It is very soothing to lay down, relax and enjoy some aromatherapy.
Candles and oil diffusers are my favorite. There are so many different scents to chose from, I am like a kid in a candy store. Peppermint! Strawberry! Cherry blossom!  Oh My... I am in heaven!

Breathing exercises are also calming, breathing exercises are very under rated but are very helpful beneficial to mental health. When I am focused on just breathing nothing else matters.
As a busy mom it's great just to steal a few minutes for myself.



                 Take A Deep Breathe!             Breathe In!                  Breathe Out! 




Find Your Calm Place!!!!!

No comments: