Monday, August 3, 2020

Bonding Time!

Bonding time with my children is very important to me. Life is busy and hectic at times but I try to spend as much time as I can with my children. I spend time with them both together and time with them both separately. We are park people and so we enjoy walking in the park together and sometimes get ice cream afterwards. I also enjoy going to the hair salon with my daughter and going to the nail salon to get our nails done. My daughter and I also love to get sushi together. My daughter is totally responsible for turning me on to sushi, it's not something that I would have gotten on my own. I have also gone out on dates with my son, he enjoys trying different restaurants. He also enjoys going to the video game store. With that being said I would like to do these activities with them more. The current pandemic has put a damper on a lot of things, but I am determined to make the best of our time together. I have a few activities planned to get in more bonding time. I am looking forward to more fun times and great memories with my children. 



2 comments:

Bodine Smith said...

It's important to spend quality time with your children. I have found it most difficult to find things to do with the little ones, especially now a days. Our recent putting was also to the park skating and 🍦. I've been thinking about taking a 🚶 or some type of fishing outing. This pandemic had truly made it difficult to do the things I use to do with my daughter and time my husband would have with my son. I would luv some idea's of what to do with a 5 &6 yay old.

Cassandra Rodgers said...

Bodine, I hear you! This pandemic has put a damper on a lot of things. Cabin fever is very real. The park is a great way for children to have fun. My family and I had lunch and a walk in the park.The view of the Hudson river was breathe taking from the pier. It's like an adventure to visit different parks in the area. There are endless possibilities at the park with that big wide open space. Thank you for sharing!