Monday, March 29, 2021

What Are You Looking Forward To This Spring

 Wow! 

It's been a long winter, I am so glad that the snow is gone and the sun is shinning. The cool breeze is blowing and I am looking forward to going on walks with my family. We are park people, there is nothing like the wind blowing, birds chirping and breathing in fresh air. My family and I are especially looking for to visiting the cherry blossom tree center. The cherry blossoms are so beautiful this time a year. People come from all over to attend the cherry blossom festival in our town. It's something refreshing about being around trees, I can't explain it. The crisp air the, the breeze and the smell, it is breath taking. After being cooped up in the house, more than usual because of the pandemic, we are looking forward to being out and enjoying the weather. 

What are your plans for the spring?

Leave a comment to share your spring plans. 




No comments: