Monday, March 1, 2021

MOMS WHAT CHORE DO YOU ABSOLUTELY HATE?

This is an easy answer for me, I absolutely hate washing dishes. If I never see another dish, I would be happy! I have been washing dishes all of my life.Being the oldest of four girls growing up, I was always resposibile for washing the dishes. There was always a mountain of dishes in the sink,and it did not matter who used the dishes, I was ultimately responsible for washing them. I also had to make sure that the house was clean. As I transitioned into being married and becoming a house wife there is no surprise here, I am also responsible for the dishes. It seems like I can't escape washing the dishes, I currently do not have a dish washer so you already know how that goes. Even when I had a dish washer, I would end up washing everything by hand because it still wasn't clean enough. My daughter wash the dishes on the weekends, so that gives me a little break. Although, sometimes I end up helping her. The second chore that is an annoyance to me is Laundry, although I must say that my husband has been assisting me with the laundry since quarantine. Before quarantine, I wash and fold clothes at least 3 times a week to keep up with the school uniforms. Now during quaratine, my husband wash the clothes once a week on the weekends,and I fold the clothes. I wash the bathroon rugs, blankets and kitchen towels. We choose to work together on that, because my entire life was becoming about laundry. I am happy to have some help on that. So there you have it! My top two dreaded chores. LOL! Do you have a chore that you hate? Please feel free to share your opinions.

No comments: