Monday, August 16, 2021

I Am Not Ready!

 I can't believe that summer is almost over!!!😢😢😢


I am not ready for back packs and lunch boxes, I want summer to last a little longer. Moms, enjoy the last weeks of summer and relish in it, before you know it school will be back in session. Make every moment count. Where did the time go, I have no idea how the time went by so fast. The store are already stocked with school supplies and school uniforms. Some kids are virtual learning while others will be back in the building. For the student that are going back into the building it's going to be a new adjustment with Covid procedures in effect. For others who are virtual learning that will also be an adjustment. Either way school will be in full swing and our kids will be navigating through a new grade with new teachers. 

I am bracing myself, saying a little prayer and hoping for the best as we are transitioning from summer break into the school year. Hang in there mommies!


No comments: