Monday, August 23, 2021

The Time Is Now

 Hi mommies,

The time is now!

I have been putting off some very important things that I want to do for myself. I have been putting it off because it never seemed like a good time. I have been using my kids as a excuse not to care for myself, yes, motherhood is hard and it keeps me busy. However, if I am being honest, it's very easy to use my kids an  excuse for not finding time to take care of my needs. I have allowed a lot of things to fall by the wayside Some that have affected my health and well being. 

The time is now for me to get back on track and be accountable for my choices. Today, I choose to work on my goals without excuses. I may not get it right the first of second time, but I will promise to pick myself up and keep going. 

Is there something that you have been putting off, if so, I hope that you too make time to be kind to yourself. Best wishes! 


No comments: