Sunday, February 21, 2021

BLAME IT ON MY MOMMY BRAIN

Mommy Brain!


 Mommy brain happens to me a lot. I know that there are many moms that can relate to this. I sometimes forget where I put something or I may put something in the incorrect place. For example, just a few days ago I put the butter in the cupboard and the hot sauce in the fridge. Has this ever happened to you? 

IT HAPPENS!!

Moms are multitasking all the time, our brains are always moving from task to task. Moms are far from perfect, we have a lot going on. I put the butter in the cupboard and the hot sauce in the fridge, but no harm done. Moms sometime forget things because we are tending to the most important tasks at hand. Our children are the most important and they get most of our attention. 

Mommy brain is what it is. There is really no deep explanation for it, other than the fact that moms have a lot of important things going on. While caring for our children is the most important job that we have, it is also good to exercise self-care. Everyone needs to rest and recharge every once in a while. Mom's let me know if you have ever experienced "mommy brain". Do you think that mommy brain is a real thing? Join the conversation and let me know. 

No comments: